Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 9 June 2018

Brum Bloggers X Oasis Bullring 'Wild and Wonderful' Collection

Hey cupcakes!

I was lucky enough to be invited to a fabulous event hosted by Brum Bloggers and Oasis Bullring to view the new collection inspired by one of the Natural History Museum displays.


The collaboration is called Wild & Wonderful and it does exactly what it says on the tin. The pieces in the collection are a variety of dresses, trousers, skirts, tops and accessories so something for everybody.



The main focus of the designs are the cute pastel floral designs, Minibeast prints and sometimes a mixture of both.




Now being local to Birmingham I jumped at the chance of viewing this collection and also seeing what else Oasis has in store. A little backstory, I used to shop in Oasis all the time until the Wolverhampton branch closed down. Major sigh! My favourite pair of jeans used to be Oasis jeans.... now this was very much when I was two stone lighter mind you... where are those jeans now actually?


When I looked around this bag really caught my eye, it seemed so perfect for my current job role as an Animal Educator and I felt as though it was calling me to purchase it. Do you think I bought it? I'll reveal down below!

We were given the opportunity to try on any and everything in store and try and mixed the new collection with it's own items or in store.

Here is what I choose to style and wear, tell me your favourite....





 Finally we were lucky enough to have lush food provided by Bills Restaurant, Smashbox offered a free makeover and provided us with free lipstick and to top that all off we got 20% off in store and access to a complimentary VIP styling.




What do you think of the collection?

And my new bug bag.... yup I bought the bag covered in Minibeasts and I can't wait to use it for work. If you want to see more about this event you can search #bbxoasisbullring or Brum Bloggers website!




Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig