Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 14 June 2009

"This day was a total waste of make-up"


Hi All!!



So I woke up yesterday with a bad eye and since then it's gotten much worse. I wear contact lenses and decided to take out the one lense yesterday to help my eye clear up. I've worn lenses for about 4/5 years and have never had a problem with them. also own the type of lenses that you are able to sleep in because im quite lazy like that and hate taking them out when I have false nails on!!!!


Unfortunately taking out the lense didn't help at all so I went into work today and spoke with the Pharmacist and he recommended I go home because I have Conjunctivitis and it's contagious! He gave me some Optrex infected eye drops and hayfever tablets to help clear up my eye. It irritates me every now and then and I look kinda vile lol!! I've also had to throw away my MaxFactor false lash effect mascara.. boo!!! :o(


Here is my gammy eye:


How minging :o)




Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and i'll follow you!






*UPDATE*
Yup you guess it, it has now spread to my other eye!!!!! I had a nap and woke up with the other eye infected via the use of my mascara *woe is me* :o( No lenses for a week, I knew I should have bought some new glasses back in March.. now im wearing my 5 yr old glasses that I can just aboutt see through.....blah!! x
Share:

8 comments

Skye said...

ahh you poor thing,hope it gets well soon :( take care hun

Moniqué said...

hope your eye gets better soon :(
my children at work get Conjunctivitis too so i know how you feel, suprisingly i havnt caught it ever lol better not jinks it aye

luvrin said...

Wow that's pretty red! You poor thing... hopefully it clears up soon for you!

DluxEdition.com said...

awww poor eye :(

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks everyone!! Im just so annoyed that both eyes are now infected, i cant wear mascara... im really not sure how im going to pluck up the courage to leave the house without any on for work this week :o(

little miss said...

Hey, just joined your blog. I had a problem with my eye in January, the doctors didn't know what was wrong, they thought it was conjunctivitis but it was only in one eye and never got any better, went to the hospital and everything, took 4 months to heal - 4 months without eye makeup, it was brutal! At least they know for def what it is and conjunctivits heals in a couple weeks tops so you'll be back to normal in no time, just remember to wipe eyes with a clean tissue so you don't reinfect it x

Doma-Nikki said...

@little miss: thanks for following, im now following back :o)

Wow four months!! I would cry so bad, i really hope it clears up this week.. im so glad i have no plans to go out clubbing haha!!

Unknown said...

Ouch! Looks painful. Get well soon chick x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig