Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Outfit of the Night: Blackpool Fancy Dress

Hi All!

Last weekend I went to Blackpool with my girls and had an amazing time. We decided to go out in fancy dress and here is what I dressed up as....

Ringmaster
Tailcoat: Ebay
Shirt: Jane Norman
Bowtie: Vintage
Hotpants: River Island
Stockings: Ann Summers
Heels: Republic

Take a peek at my girls outfits.....
Kayleigh - Soldier, Danielle - Pirate, Tora - Pirate, Annmarie - Cheryl Cole and Me


It really was a fab night we drank so much and had such a random, fun night! Here are just a handful of photos......






Hope you liked!


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Heidi-likes said...

You look super hot and sassy! X

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Love your outfit so much!!

really like your stockings !

You look amazing

Just stopped by your blog!
Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Looks really pretty, I’m waiting for next post.

Childrens Fancy Dress Costumes

Blogger Template Created by pipdig