Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 4 September 2014

My Chairish Styleboard

Hi All!

I was recently asked by the fabulous team over at Chairish to create my own personal styleboard based around a bar stool. I was given a few items to choose from to create this and I decided to go for the Wicker stool set as I found this to be quite easy to style up.  Here is my completed design....




Wicker Stools - Chairish
Lamp - Chairish
Mirror - Chairish
Rug - Lampsplus.com
Skull candle - Selfridges
Cushion - TBC
'Tres Chic' Canvas - Etsy.com



As you can see I stayed with a colour scheme of black and white which I think goes quite well with these stools. Like also the idea of using a styleboard to create themes for homes as well as outfits.

What do you think of this idea?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig