Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 22 January 2018

Wouldn't it be nice to have a personal photographer?

Hi Guys!

So January is almost over, but not before a couple of celebrations! The month of January can be gloomy for some, but for me and my fella it's the month we celebrate his birthday and our four year Anniversary - on the same day.




Now when I decided I was going to book a meal at Bella Italia to celebrate, I knew the sort of outfit I would be wearing. What I did not know was that it would be a moment of awkwardness when the fella didn't want to photograph me.

Now he is usually my 'personal photographer' but I guess he just wasn't in the mood yesterday - which means my images kinda suffered (sorry guys). He did take some images.... But I did my best to show you guys what I wore so I hope you like it...




Cropped jumper - New Look
Cropped trousers - H&M


Heels - River Island


Use my code 'domanique10' to get 10% off your order


And finally the man himself, taking a selfie is so difficult using a DSLR with no viewfinder but I think this came out good?



Any fellow bloggers willing to get together to take photos of each other based in or around Wolverhampton? Get in touch with me because I'm ready to step my photography game up but I need help!


Let me know what you thought about my outfit too!


Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig