Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 28 January 2018

Take care of your skin

Hey Y'all!

I was thinking the other day about my skincare routine and other peoples routine's and initially I thought theirs seems much more elaborate then mine. But then I had a look at my own and realised that actually, mines pretty much elaborate itself.




I know I've mentioned Arbonne a million times before but this literally is the only brand I use for my skincare. I might have great genes (not meaning to brag) but Arbonne has definitely contributed to how well my skin is doing.


I often get asked how do I look younger then I am, and I just tell people all over the above. I talk to them about Arbonne and pretty much point them in the direction of my Mom who sells it. I've converted avid CHRISTIAN DIOR users to Arbonne so I'm telling y'all, it really is fabulous.


Every day I use a mixture of the above products - this is my full skincare routine from shower to just before primer... my primer is Arbonne too - how did you know?

But if I haven't got time I'll definitely wash my face with the RE9 Facial cleanser and then use the RE9 Restorative day cream.....



Before I go to bed I always use my Eye make up remover, facial cleanser and the toner...


I also think treating your skin is a must, so give yourself a nice relaxing bath every now and then.




If I ever break out in spots, guaranteed it's because I'm stressed or not washing my makeup brushes often enough - hands up who is else is lazy in this department?

So that's my skincare routine - Do you have a holy grail skin care brand?





Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig