Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 27 March 2010

Double Whammy: Outfit of the Night & Eyes of the Night :D

Hi All!


It was one of my best girlies birthday last night so we took a trip to our local Wing Wah restuarant for some scrummy chinese! I just thought i'd post what i wore and how I painted my face :o)

I decided to go for something a bit different for last nights look, yet I always used to create blue looks on my eyes when I first started experimenting with eyeshadows.



Barry M 'Old Gold' e/s inner lid
MAC 'Electric Eel' e/s mid lid
MAC 'Freshwater' e/s outer lid
MAC 'Contrast' e/s outer lid
Girls Aloud Lashes (I think Kimberley's)


My outfit
Sorry I couldn't get a better photo of my outfit as I usually do, but this is what I wore


Net top: Primark
Vest Top: New Look
Leggings
Heels: Primark



So that was my look for the night, hope you like :)
Doma-Nikki....x

Share:

3 comments

TKOmulatta said...

pretty EOTN! love the blue.. and i love that black top your wearing over the tank!

Elli-Wilson said...

Beautiful outfit :)
why not follow and enter my outfit competition :)
have alook at my blog sale to :)

http://fashionbeautyteapartys.blogspot.com/

Keep up the good work elli xxx

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank youuu :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig