Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 4 June 2010

Haul

Hi All!!

I haven;t posted my recent hauls in a while so I just thought it best I show you a few new additions to my wardrobe from the past few weeks....

BooHoo.com
Aztec bodycon dress £12
Watch out for a 'Outfit of the Night' very soon!




Bow pattern bodycon dress £10
Topshop
Crop Top £8 in the sale
H&M

Neon Green boob tube £2.99
I wear these as bodycon skirts though, saves money and does the trick

Not much but it's something :)

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. replica watches uk shop

Blogger Template Created by pipdig