Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 31 July 2010

Review: Very.co.uk & Love Label

Hi All!!

I was kindly contacted by Maria at Very the fashion website http://www.very.co.uk/ and she offered me the chance to order and review any item I wished (within a budget) from the popular site on my blog.

I ordered what I fancied straight away and was looking forward to receiving them quickly, however when my order did arrive Very had mixed my items up with another customer oops! My order was quickly replaced and here is what I ordered:


♥ Love Label Canyon Extreme Platform Heels ♥
£32



As soon as I saw these I knew they were meant to be mine. I have always wanted red heels but have never found any that I really liked. Like many I have admired the extreme platforms you see in shops such as Office, Topshop and River Island but I never had the confidence or determination to buy any because they just seem too high. Luckily these Love Label heels are easy to walk in even at 5inches!

I didn't know what to expect when my order arrived but to my surprise the heels are of the patent, shiny material then the matte look they appear on the website. However I was very happy with this but others may not be?! I think these heels are perfect to finish off a party outfit, even if its a plain black dress, no one will miss these babys!!! I was weary at first of wearing these heels out on thursday night (yes i've worn them already) but I have to say they are SO comfortable!

Take a look at what I wore on Thursday:




Top: Topshop
Bodycon Skirt: Primark
Belt: Primark
Heels: Very.co.uk


Here is a photo of them from my camera..





I also ordered...

♥ Love Label Lace Panel Bodysuit ♥
£18 in current sale


I haven't had the chance to wear it out yet but when I do I'll be sure to make an 'Outfit of the Night' post. I love the perfectly placed panels on this bodysuit and teamed with a cute lace bra to wear underneath and a bodycon skirt, skinny jeans or leggings it will make a sexy outfit.

All in all I am happy with my items and these are the first two items I have ever owned from the Love Label brand. I didn't realise this brand so many cute items.. I reckon I will be ordering some more items in the near future. *Thumbs Up*

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Simple Beauty said...

That Bodysuit Is Cute.

http://caviardreamsbudget.onsugar.com

Sharon said...

I like e bodysuit&e shoes..thanx for sharing hun

Blogger Template Created by pipdig