Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 14 August 2010

July's Haul

Hi All!

As you may already know I started my new job last month as a Recruitment Administrator. I knew that my first pay day would mean a few days of shopping and I took full advantage of my new salary. Here is what I bought.....

H&M

Bodycon Dresses £7.99 each

Topshop


Lace Bodysuit £12



Primark
Heels £10


Sunglasses & Geek Glasses £1/£1.50 each



River Island

Fringe Dress £12.75
(Also bought this is Orange)



Barratts


Feather Clutch £10




Shoeboots £10



As you have seen from previous 'Outfit of the Day/Night' posts I did purchase a few more items then these so I think its safe to say I went all out last month. I keep telling myself 'You deserve it' hehe!

So what have you all purchased in the past few weeks?

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

2 comments

Tanya said...

Great items. I love the stripy bodycon dress and the feather clutch and the shoessss!!!

Great post

http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

great haul..I like what u bought, thanx for sharing

Blogger Template Created by pipdig