Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 3 February 2011

The Rockette's 'Big Night Out' Charity Event Photos!

Hi All!!


So our charity event for Macmillan Cancer and British Heart Foundation took place last weekend and it was a great success!! We raised.....

£1,325.65

I am so proud to have been apart of it and to raise that amount is fantastic!! We actually ran out of raffle tickets on the night and and to go and buy more haha! The venue was a sell out and some people had to stand because there were not enough seats!! We have now split the money in half and sent both cheques to the charities now which is fantastic!

I just wanted to share the good news and show you some photo's of the night...







In between us performing I wore the colours of both charities Green and Red in support of them, but as you can see in the last photo I had to take my heels because my feet hurt so bad! Hosting an event is not easy, we were all knakerd by the end of the night.


It was all worth it in the end!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig