Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 8 January 2012

Outfit of the Night: New Years Eve

Hi All!!

I have finally managed to find the lead for my old camera so for the moment I will be able to upload images. Not the best quality but it will have to do until I get myself a new camera.

Today's post is to show you what I wore for NYE, I hope you all had a brilliant time. I didn't go out and rave this year we decided to keep it local and had a nice meal and drinks at the pub. Hence why I am so covered up....


Top/Dress: River Island
Over the Knee Boots: Forever 21

I love the colour of this top and it's also long enough to be worn as a dress. What do you think of the back?


Here's a little close up of my make up.....

I also did a funky bun.....

And wore matching nail polish....
Nail Polish: Nails Inc 'Emerald Street'
Ring: Forever 21



I hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Sharon said...

U look stunning hun,love e bun,ur nails,makeup&outfit. The colour of the top is beautiful suits u xxx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Looking lovely hunnie, love your bun x

Sincerely Mally said...

Top is very unique! Love the color and the hairstyle you wore!

Mally
xox

P.S. Check my latest post and let me know what you think ;)

Unknown said...

Fabulous and pretty finds. It was gorgeous and incredible. I love that green top. Thank you and keep sharing.


wholesale womens clothing

Blogger Template Created by pipdig