Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Website of the Month: Brat & Suzie

Hi All!!

I wanted to share with you guys a new website that has caught my attention, this is none other then Brat & Suzie I had not come across this website until recently but I really do think that the clothes available to purchase on the website were created for people similar to myself.

As stated on the website 'Brat and Suzie is an animal-inspired fashion brand creating designs that are super-cute, playful, perfectly cut, high-quality and above all fun!' and it surely does just that! Myself amongst many others adore animals, so why not wear prints of them on our clothes?

Being a lover of animals myself with a pet cat and rabbit I do often find myself attracted to a cute top that has a print of a horse or a puppy on there but we don't seem to see them too often on high street, or is this just me?

The website offers prints of all types on tops and dresses and here are a few items I particularly like....


















What are your thoughts? Prices start from roughly £20 depending on the item.


I would suggest you check out the SS12 collection and take a peek at the sale they have, you never know you might find something you like!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig