Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 6 July 2012

My New Youtube Singing Channel!!

Hi All!!

So many of you may already know I sing in a group which is very successful at the moment around the West Midlands. And well i've decided it was about time I started up my own solo Youtube singing channel and I wanted to share it with you all today......




Please visit Domanique Sings and subscribe, comment and like

I really hope you enjoy the current videos uploaded and the many more covers I will be uploading in the near future. The tracks were recorded in a studio last month but I will be investing in my own home recording system which will make it much easier to get tracks recorded and quicker.

Please let me know here if you have subscribed or commented etc and the more people who do just that or RT any of my tweets (@Doma_Nikki) regarding my singing channel; the more acknowledgment the channel gets. I just need as much networking help as possible- please help!!

I am also really hoping someone stumbles across my voice and writes a song for me, how I wish I could write and compose song but I just have no clue about it.

So that's my singing channel, I hope you enjoy!



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig