Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 9 August 2012

Trends: Snapbacks

Hi All!

It is by no means a recent trend when it comes to other people; but for me it is a trend that I have loved for a long time but never had the courage to attempt. Well now I am and I love it....



Snapbacks are great to add to any casual outfit such as leggings and pumps or high tops. This one is from Birmingham market, you know me I'll find a bargain anywhere. I don't think paying £35/40 on a cap is for me when I know I can get similar caps for around £5 upwards at the local market! This is why I now own three of them!

Are you liking snapbacks?

Domanique....x
Share:

3 comments

Frankie said...

It looks great on you :) I really like snapbacks , a lotof my guy friends are skaters and live in them I mjust have to manage to nick one off them first haha!

F X

www.eventhoughimskint.com

Kristýna Davidová said...

You look amazing! :)

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girls :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig