Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 23 September 2012

My 26th Birthday Gift: Sam Edelman Heels

Hi All!

It was my birthday last week and I turned 26 years OLD..... yes I feel old. Anyone else on the other side of 25 feel this way or is it just me?

Well I spent my birthday with family and friends spread across the weekend drinking, dancing, watching Polo, eating and chasing escaped cows (long story) all in all I had a great day. I received a bit of money and vouchers but the one gift I wanted to share with you all are the Sam Edelman heels that my mom gave me...


Take a closer look at the 'Lorissa' heels.....


Also whilst I'm here I wanted to show you what I wore on my birthday night out....

Dress: Aqua


Hope you liked!


Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

5 comments

Unknown said...

They are very pretty and edgy at the same time! Happy Be-Lated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

They are AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Your dress looks hottt and I love the shoes too.

Jo Lane said...

Wow! Love your blog, and LOVE those shoes!!!!

lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

Hopefully you can check out my blog & follow each other? :)

Cherrimocha said...

Came across your blog n loving it already...

The shoes are beaut!

Now following - look forward to reading more xxx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig