Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 30 June 2013

Outfit of the Day: Royal Ascot 2013

Hi All!

Last week Thursday I had the fab opportunity of going to Ladies Day at Royal Ascot for the very first time and I have to say it was a trully amazing experience. I've been to horse racing before and attending my local Ladies Day, but this was top notch and definitely what I expected.

It was lovely seeing everyone all dressed up, all the ladies amazing hats and the men looked rather dashing in their suits. It was also surreal seeing The Queen with my own eyes and I was quite terrible and forgot to bet on her horse Estimate because my mom and I were too busy chatting... gutted! But congratulations to Elizabeth for winning The Golden Cup... the first Monarch to do so as well!


Anyway here is what I wore....

Dress: Very.co.uk
Fascinator: Amazon
Heels: Primark
Necklace: Unknown
Belt: Primark

Me and my mom....



The ladies we went with....



Some photos of the day....







What do you think? Did any of you go, if so please link me to your posts?

I didn't win any money but it was a great day and I will definitely attend more often from now on so roll on next year!!!


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig