Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 7 September 2013

Nails: Hot pink claws

Hi All!!!

I got my nails done professionally by Kazz over at Kazzmetics this week......


Originally I wanted my acrylic nails taken off and replaced with shellac gel. But mid way through filing te acrylic, we decided to get them on to shape into claws. So Kazz applied shellac over the top and in fills and I chose to have Hot Pink varnish. These are my first ever claws and I love them, next time I think we'll go all out with some nail art.

What do you think? Make sure you check out the website and you can also find Kazzmetics on Facebook/Instagram.


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Beckys Beautique said...

those are gorgeous! so sexy, love claw like nails.

www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

becky x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig