Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 20 March 2014

Long time no speak....

Hello my super fabulous readers!

For about the third time since running Live Laugh Love Fashion, I decided to take a another break from blogging, why you might ask? Well basically because life kinda took over once again. A short down is; I got promoted at work which turned me into a workaholic, I took a step back on the Social Media front and my Aunty, who I was very close with also passed away only two days before Christmas.. so as you can tell a lot has been going on and caused huge distractions.

But I've really missed the blogging scene and I am now trying to make a return in any way I can. So enough about that, I hope you are all well? Tell me what you've been up to, leave a comment, get in touch I've missed you all!






You can also keep up to date with me here ....
Instagram: doma_nikki
Twitter: doma_nikki





Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig