Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 8 September 2014

Playboy Makeup UK: Pin Up Challenge

Hi Lovelies!



I received this fabulous set from the team over at Playboy Make Up UK to complete the #playboypinupchallenge....

Mascara - Bunny black
Lipstick - Front Cover
Nail Varnish - No name provided, but is a lovely gold 


As I love all things pin up I really enjoyed creating this look with the shade of lipstick given. Anyone who knows me knows my favourite shade to wear to create a pin up look is red so it was great to experiment with pink instead.




I attempted a beach babe style pin up look by adding a cute flower to my wave hair complete with quiff. The lipstick is one of the smoothest lippies I've ever tried and the mascara is fabulous! I have yet to use the polish yet, as I'm a little bit matchy matchy I didn't think this shade would go so I'll save that for another post.

I really like the lipstick and mascara though so I would definitely buy them given the chance.

What do you think?


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig