Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 28 November 2014

Face of the Day: Welcoming back plum lipstick

Hi Beauts!

I love that I can wear my darker shades of lipstick in Autmn and Winter, although there is nothing wrong with wearing them in Summer, I just feel better rocking them in the colder months. And today I welcomed this lovely shade out of hibernation....

Shade & Brand to be confirmed


Although this lipstick was bought from my local black hair shop in Wolverhampton it can pretty much be found in plenty well known brands such as Rimmel, MAC etc. (When I visit the store again I will be sure to add the definite name of the lipstick brand and shade)

What are you go to beauty brands and shades for the colder months?



Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig