Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Let it Snow

Hey guys!

Well well well... it snowed over the weekend and my goodness it is f-f-freezing here in the West Midlands. Although everywhere looks beautiful travelling is awful - I haven't driven my car in two days for fear of the icy roads. 

I even walked uphill (that's good for me) to the shops and then my Michael Kors wellies split meaning I need to throw them away! But I got chance to take some photos in the snow with my fabulous new hot pink winter coat...







I even recorded and uploaded a YouTube video too, so go ahead and watch it here




I took some more photos in the snow of some of the animals in my life this week...



Gadget definitely is not a fan of the snow, not only is it ridiculously cold for him being hairless but he  really dislikes the way it feels on his feet.


Sammy is my step-dads pony and he's full of attitude it's funny but he likes in his element here don't you think?



And finally Napoleon experienced his first time in the snow and LOVED IT!


I hope you enjoyed this post and if you're hit by the snow please stay safe and warm!



Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig