Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 6 December 2009

My Xmas Party Dress <3

Hi All!!!


Hope you are well! So Christmas is only three weeks away.. how exciting!!! My christmas shopping is going well but i will do a last minute xmas eve shopping trip due to lack of funds this month... booo!!! :(

Anyway, I just thought i'd share the outfit I will be wearing this year, as I have my boyfriends 21st birthday party the friday before xmas I needed a new outfit of course. So he bought me this, which is also a early xmas pressie.......

I ♥ it
I did originally want this one.....

But it was out of stock :(

Nevermind though eh! I can't wait for mine to arrive, im really loving bodycon inspired outfits atm! So tell me what is your xmas party outfit?

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

5 comments

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

those outfits are just 2cute:)...knock em dead!

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you!!! :)

J-ezzy said...

Both dresses are DIVINE!!!! You're gonna rock it!

I nominated you for a blog award!

Imo said...

I love the first dress! GO ASOS! LOL x

L.T. said...

Those dresses are amazing! Im jealous that you get to own it.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig