Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 7 June 2009

Outfit of the Night

Hi All!

I had a girly night out last night and heres the outfit I put together...



Headband: Primark
Blouse: Primark
Belt: My moms (unsure of brand)
Skirt (actually a boob tube): Primark
Shoes: River Island


Yes you read right, I am wearing a boob tube as a skirt, I do not currently own a body con skirt, which I should by now, but it does the trick just as well :o) I was going for a elegant look, and I think its brill I managed to achieve this look at bargain prices... even my shoes were in sale when I bought them!


Unfortunately there are no up close photos of my make-up, I didn't have time to before going out, you know how it is sometimes! Hope you liked my outfit anyways.


Doma-Nikki...x
Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!

Share:

10 comments

Heather said...

absolutely love this outfit! so elegant and classy :)
is the primark blouse a recent buy?xx

Unknown said...

Aww don't you look cute :-)

DRESSEDMen.com said...

aw your so hot :)

Muhsine Emin said...

u look lovely

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you for your comments everyone :o)

@Heather: Yes i bought it Friday!!

BrionyLou said...

Love Love Love this outfit!

You look fab! xxx

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Briony: Thank you hun :o)

Shortiee31 said...

Gorgeous outfit! :)

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the outfit!! x

Doma-Nikki said...

@shortiee/sadie: thank you ladies!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig