Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 6 January 2011

Currently Loving Lipsticks

Hi All!!!

If you are a regular reader of my blog then you should be aware that I love wearing lipsticks. I just wanted to show you the five lippies I currently have in rotation on a weekly basis for day and night time looks.



Left to Right
No7: Tangerine Touch
M.A.C: Impassioned
Victoria Jackson: Un-named
Victoria Jackson: Un-named
Collection 2000: Ruby Red

Unfortunately the Victoria Jackson cosmetics do not have official names for each product. It would be fab if they did so that in future I can name them for you off the top of my head; nevermind.

I took another photo of the No7 and M.A.C lipsticks so that you can see just how bright they are as the above photo does them no justice.



Love them!

Here are the swatches of the lippies against my skin; first time i've done swatches for my blog....


Left to Right
No7: Tangerine Touch
M.A.C: Impassioned
Victoria Jackson: Un-named
Victoria Jackson: Un-named
Collection 2000: Ruby Red


I think changing my make-up look on a daily basis helps with each outfit I wear also. I'm not sure about you guys but if i'm wearing red lipstick for instance I sometimes feel like a bit of a movie star; especially if I match my make-up look with winged liquid eyeliner etc.

Lipstick really does bring that extra oomph to a make-up look and I always like to channel a different look or era occasionally and this helps. It's also great for those days when I just do simple natual make-up and then adding bright pink lips will add that little bit extra rather then just looking 'simple'.

What are your thoughts?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig