Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 3 January 2011

I've joined a tribute girl group 'The Rockettes'

Hi All!!

I briefly mentioned in a previous post that I have joined a tribute girl group. I thought I would post about it in a bit more detail though. We are a three piece girl group tributing to the decades from the 50's right through to the 80's. We are based in the West Midlands and are called; The Rockettes.

The group is made up of Bryony, Heidi and myself. Originally starting off in September the other two girls started performing in the group and when the previous third member decided to leave as a result I joined in November.

Heidi, Bryony & Me

This has been one of the best decisions I have ever made because I have always wanted to do this; I adore singing but never had the confidence to go out and perform. Luckily I now get to do what I love and performing with two amazing girls makes it even more fun!

We were super busy over the Christmas period and have grown so much in our talents and stage presence. I hope we get to do this for a long time, we are already being booked up this year and have some exciting opportunities coming up so watch this space!!

If you are interested in learning more about us and our upcoming gigs then here is the link to our website: The Rockettes

Link to our Facebook page


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow, awesome! Definitely checking out the website!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig