Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Outfit of the Night: Burnt Orange

Hi All!!

My most recent night out attire.....




Top: John Zack @ House of Fraser
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Primark
Shoeboots: Miss Diva


You may think that the top looks familiar? Well it is actually a dress which I have posted about previously here. I think it looks fab tucked into a skirt for an eye catching top, don't you?




Just a little close up of my hair and make up....






Hope you liked!


Doma-Nikki..x
Share:

4 comments

StephanieDJL said...

Oh wow, you look stunning!

TheeFknGoddess said...

I love it :)

<33,
http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

Mz. Gin said...

cute top...but overall look is sexy girl...you better get it :)



mindoftheheart.blogspot.com

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks ladies :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig