Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 24 April 2011

Outfit of the Day: Happy Easter and Life on the Farm

Hi All!

So HAPPY EASTER to one and all first off, I hope you have all enjoyed the bank holiday weekend with family and friends! The weather has been lush and I have taken full advantage by visiting my mom at the farm again. Take note: You will see a lot more postings and photos of my trips up here. I am really getting into horse riding too, so watch out for photos of that!

Me and Richard came up yesterday and enjoyed some sunbathing and relaxing, it was lovely to spend some time together away from the city. He is now back in Wolves now as he had to work today and I am staying until tomorrow.

We hosted a BBQ today also with my family coming to visit which was enjoyable, I sneaked off and took some photo's with Poppy the working dog....




Dress, Cardigan, Ballet Flats: Primark
Belt: Handmade




I do love Poppy she is the most well behaved dog ever, although I am aware she has to be as she helps out with the cows on the farm. I do feel sorry for her being chained up outside :( Thats just the softy inside of me.


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Bhushavali said...

Love your outfit.
The simple white dress with broad brown belt looks great...
Love your shoot location as well..
Am new here to your blog.
Just came across and loved it a lot.
Do visit mine and I wish you'll follow too.. :)
Fashion Panache

Dominique W. said...

Love the dress gurl! So simple and chic!
http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig