Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 1 April 2012

Outfit of the Day: Star Spangled Banner

Hi All!!

Who remembers the Missguided boots I purchased last month here?? Well I originally wanted the boots with the American flag theme, the Star Spangled banner and I bought some from a shoe shop in Birmingham called Red London.....


Boots - www.redlondon.co.uk


I wore them out last night to a charity event myself and The Rockettes sung at.....

Blouse - Jane Norman
Bow tie- Vintage
Wet look leggings - Primark

These boots are so 'out there' but they suit my personality very well so it's only right that I own them. What do you think?


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

They are utterly fantastic! I'm having such a love affair with the missguided footwear atm but sooo out of my price range :(

naomi_g0300 said...

Looking foxy Mrs! Great boots, I wish I could wear sky scraper heels like that!

Diamonds 'n' Pearls
x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig