Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 1 April 2012

Outfit of the Night: Superheroes and Villans Bar Crawl

Hi All!!

On Monday night me and my girls Annmarie and Kayleigh went to another bar crawl with a Superhero and Villans theme. The group we were in had the DC Comics theme so we decided to dress up as Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Supergirl!

It was an amazing night and even better then the last bar crawl we attended, I have to say it was one of THE best nights out I have ever had in Wolverhampton. If you have been following my blog for a few years you will know that I have previously dressed up as Catwoman for Halloween but of course had to top myself and do it even better this time around. So I wanted to show you our outfits.....






And as you can tell I was VERY drunk by the end of the night!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

You look fab!! Love the pics x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig