Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Website of the Month: Nasty Gal

Hi All!!

I came across this website Nasty Gal which I immediately want to dedicate a post about because I have seen so many items on the website that I instantly wish I owned. Best described on the website as the following:

"Nasty Gal is a global online destination for fashion-forward, free-thinking girls. In 2006, founder Sophia Amoruso started an eBay store selling a highly curated selection of vintage pieces. In just five short years, the shop has grown to become an international style source offering both new and vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories."


There are som really unique pieces available and although a US site they do ship to the UK for a reasonable price so I will definitely be keeping them in mind should I decide to order from them!

Here are some fabulous dresses I would love to own...






These dresses above price ranges are between £29 and £138, so a couple are a bit pricey but the pp I think is around £4 which is not bad considering.

What do you think?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

GabriellaSofia said...

Ahhh my mom told me about this site recently. Going to hope over and take a look now :)
Love
gabriellasofia
x
ps. please come check out my blog if you get a chance http://hautefuture.blogspot.co.uk/ x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig