Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 27 May 2012

Outfit of the Day: Asymmetric Dress

Hi All!!

How nice has the weather been this week? I have been off work all week so luckily for me I have been able to enjoy the weather and picked the perfect week to have off.

Today I went to Dudley Zoo with my friend and decided to wear this Forever 21 asymmetric dress that I had bought earlier on in the year originally for my holiday abroad. However I am no longer planning to go away this year so I decided to wear it........


Asymmetric Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Spain

Boob tube dress underneath: Topshop

Headband: Miss Selfridge
Belt: Primark



Doma-Nikki.....x
Enter my 200,000+ blog views giveaway by clicking here
Share:

3 comments

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

love the dress, the style is perfect

http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.com/

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

You look lovely :) x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig