Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Outfit of the Night: Watch the Throne

Hi All!!

Last weekend I went to see Jay Z and Kanye West in concert on their 'Watch the Throne' album tour and I have to say it was an AMAZING concert. I would say the best concert i've ever been to if i'm completely honest, not only did they sing the songs from the album also some of their popular solo hits.

Great music and a great atmosphere and for a last minute gig too you can't go wrong, i'm sure if you've seen the tour you will agree. Anyways here is what I wore....

T-Shirt: Topshop
Leggings: Primark
Pumps: Primark
Snapback: Market

Messing about on the way there......


The show was epic....



Hope you liked!!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

Riley Ellise said...

Cool Cap! Would love it if you could check out my blog giveaway!

http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig