Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 2 June 2012

Trends: Jubilee Fashion

Hi All!

So our Queen's Diamond Jubilee takes place this weeked to mark her 60 year reign and in recognition to this we will be having a Bank Holiday weekend to celebrate it. Now I am sure some of you maybe looking forward to the Jubilee celebrations and the four day weekend, others maybe looking forward to some sort of bank holiday weekend celebrations and others really don't care for the Jubilee or the weekend.

I appreciate our Royals I have to say, and regardless of our views I think the fashion at the moment is really inspirational and makes me feel proud to be English!!! Everywhere I go I see the Union Jack in shop windows on pillows, canvas and clothes. I don't remember the last time this theme was around as a trend so I personally have decided to embrace it.

I am not quite sure what I will be wearing this weekend but here are some fab items I spotted.....

Alexander McQueen

Next 
River Island

Vivienne Westwood

We are Handsome


If I was a millionaire I would own that Vivienne Westwood gown, but a girl can dream. What will you be wearing? What are your favourite's from the above?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the Purse :).

Sadie x

Heidi-likes said...

That Alexander McQueen clutch is the best! Love it! X

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

Channing in The City said...

I love that clutch. I keep watching stuff about the Jubilee on TV, it looks like so much fun!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig