Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 9 May 2014

Healthy Eating: Detox Water

Hi Everyone!

Recently I have been drinking lots and lots of detox water, I came across this interesting way to drink water online. We are supposed to drink about 1 litre of water a day, I personally find drinking that amount hard. Why? Because water is boring to me, I love flavour and so when I came across this I was SO happy.


It is one of the easiest things you can make when trying to be healthy. All you have to do is add fruit to water and leave for a few hours or overnight so that it infuses together and then drink. If you want to eat the fruit after  you can.



My most recent detox water is strawberry, I find he strongest fruits like citrus are the best tasting - Pineapple is one of my favourites.

The benefits of detox water is it's a natural detox, helping flush impurities out of your system. No matter the flavour when I drink this I know that I am filing my systems with the required amount of water I need a day and the nutrients from the fruit/veg

The best detox water is lemon water and the benefits of that are:
Clears skin
Balances PH
Ais digestion
Natural Diuretic
Boosts immune system
Helps with weight loss
Hydrates the lymph system

Have you tried detox water?



Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig