Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 9 May 2014

My Memory Jar

Hi Folk!

I've been meaning to start up a Memory Jar since the start of January but with me being me I kept forgetting to actually buy a jar to be able to do this.



So what is a memory jar you might ask? 

Well it's a place to write down memories that stand out to you - good or bad - mainly good memories though, that you put into the jar for that year. You can also put in anything such as tickets to events and keepsakes etc. As long as it can fit into the jar and you still have room to fill it with memorabilia throughout the year you're good to go.


You can decorate the jar anyway you wish to, mines pretty simple at the moment as I'm not a 100% sure what else to add to it. I have put some marble like stones with confetti at the bottom of the jar...


You have to wait until the end of the year, and then open your jar and go through all your wonderful memories. So far mine is filled with good memories, I want to be happy about all the things I experienced this year when I go through mine......



Do you have a memory jar? If not why don't you start one up, it's not too late to remember all the good stuff you've been through so far this year! And if you have jar leave your link in the comments so I can see yours.




Doma-Nikki....x

Share:

1 comment

Jo Lane said...

This is an awesome idea!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig