Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 10 January 2015

Welcome 2015 lets make it a great year!

Hi Everyone!

A very belated Happy New Year to you all.... I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and New Years? Mine was a very enjoyable period and I can not believe it's over for another year so quickly. I am so happy to be going into the new year with a new job and high aspirations for a successful year. Anyways, here's a bit of info of what I got up to.....

On Christmas Day I wanted to do something really different so I did some Rudolph inspired make up. My family really do think I'm a bit mental, but if you can't do things like this every now and then for a bit of fun then when can you?




I also had a New Years Eve 90's fancy dress party to attend and I really wanted to do something different to the usual cliche type ideas, so I decided to go as Scar from Disney's The Lion King. Again it was a really fun make up look to create......










I am so looking forward to future opportunities to create new fancy dress make up looks so keep an eye out for those posts.



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig