Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Face of the Day: Hollywood Glam

Hi Ladies!

I adore wearing red lipstick on the odd occasion and sometimes I go through a faze of wearing it everyday in a full week. But I haven't been exploiting my red lippy collection so I decided it was about time I got it back out and recreated a sort of subtle Hollywood Glam daytime look.... if you want to call it that!



I always, always team my red lippy with a slick liquid eye liner flick...

 Lipstick - Collection 2000 ' Valentine '



Liquid Eyeliner - Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner
Eyeshadow - MUA Palette Heaven & Earth shades 'Amazonian bronze' & 'Catacomb'



As you can see this look was creating using high street brands for minimal prices for those out there who like to save on their cosmetic buys.

Are you a red lippy fan? What are your thoughts on this look?
Please leave a comment!


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig