Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 8 June 2015

Outfit of the night: Thigh high boots and a shirt dress

Hi Beauts!

The annual Blackpool trip commenced this weekend and I obviously wanted to share with you what I wore. My recent indulging on countless sugary and fatty foods meant that I wanted to wear something quite baggy and feel comfortable but still feel fashionable and flawless.

If you follow me on IG or Vine you will have already seen this outfit in motion but here is what I wore....

Shirt dress- Primark (size 18 blouse)
Boots - Forever 21
Necklace - Gift
Hat - Topman

I decided to go for a dramatic smokey eye look and I adore this new unit from the Harlem 125 range....




I also recorded parts of the weekend for a music video I am creating for a global talent hunt video, follow my singing page here and keep an eye out for the results.... I hope you like it! Who know's I might even post the final video here too.

What do you think of shirts and over the knee boots?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig