Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 10 January 2016

Lookbook: Three ways to wear Denim

Hi Beauts!

I think this is my very first Look book post, like ever on the blog, although I do have an account I don't use it anymore and now I think I might start sharing my outfit looks here in 2016.


To kick start the year with outfit posts rather then continue the whole Winter styled outfits I wanted to dedicate this to good old denim and three ways you can it for events such as date night or a Friday night at your local pub. So outfits not too casual or glamorous, check out my styled looks.



Outfit One

A fitted denim shirt and leggings make a great outfit that can instantly be sexed up with a pair of thigh high boots


Cardigan - Vintage
Denim shirt - Primark
Leggings - Topshop
Thigh Highs - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Armani Exchange











Outfit Two
Some people think double denim is a big no no, I on the other hand think if it's done right it can be a great look

Denim shirt - Primarks
Denim skirt - Primark
Heels - New Look


(Ignore the glasses in my skirt - I forgot they were there haha)






Outfit Three
Mixing a brightly coloured overcoat with lingerie and jeans can't go wrong if done correctly and not will you stand out, but you'll feel sexy

Oversized coat: Miss Selfridge
Bodysuit: Topshop
Jeans: Primark
Heels: Sam Edelman






I hope you liked this weeks looks, let me know how you like to style denim!




Doma-Nikki..x
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine & Facebook @domaniquesings
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Share:

1 comment

Unknown said...

I love the oversized coat from Miss Selfridge :) good post!

Check out my blog if you'd like - courtneyhanna.blogspot.co.uk
Courtney xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig