Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 7 July 2016

Outfit of the Night: Beyonce 'Formation' Concert

Hey y'all!

This past Sunday I managed to witness Beyoncè in concert for the very first time ever and OH MY GOODNESS she was absolutely amazing!



Honestly if you ever get the chance to see Queen B in concert please just go, no questions asked. In my opinion she is the best entertainer of this era.. no doubt about it. My mom got me the tickets to see her at Wembley stadium, Golden Circle which meant we were oh so close...



It was literally the best concert ever and I thank Beyonce, her dancers, band and crew for putting on such an amazing show. A dream come true! I also wanted to share with your guys what I wore so I hope you like it......





Fringe belt: Prettylittlethings.com
Shorts: H&M
Leotard: River Island
Wedge high tops: New life Charity



And this is how I did my make up......




Have you been to seen Queen B? leave a comment and let me know what you thought of the Formation Tour.



Dona-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig