Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 26 September 2016

Summer Holiday LookBook 2016

Hey Pretties!

I've just got back from an awesome break away with my Mom, Step-Dad and one of my closest friends Rhiannon. We stayed in our very own five bedroomed Villa with it's own fabulous pool in Murcia, Spain.

I wanted to share with you the looks I wore whilst on my break here.....


Look One
Fringe belt - Prettylittlethings.com 

Bikini Top - FCUK
Bikini bottoms - Primark



 Look Two

Bikini - New Look (mix and match)



Look Three


Bikini - River Island

Look Four

Top - New Look
Bikini bottoms - New Look

Look Five

Top - New Look
Skirt - Misspap.co.uk

 Look Six

Dress - Primark
Sandals - Primark



The majority of my outfits and bikinis for this holiday were bought in sales, I guess thats the great thing about booking a holiday in September. I saved so much money on my new items and on the holiday itself as the villa is owned by a family friend.

If you have a hot holiday book in the Autumn/Winter months I would highly recommend you buy your holiday clothes in the sale for a fraction of the price.




Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

1 comment

Tanya said...

Wow I love that fringe belt and very cute outfits! Me likey!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Blogger Template Created by pipdig