Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 26 August 2017

Outfit of the Day: Autumn's on it's way

Hey Y'all!

I know, I know Summer is not officially over yet and don't get me wrong I'm in no way trying to rush the year away, however I couldn't help but notice how seasonal my outfit was today. To some people it's Chrissmasy.. it must be the overload of red but to me it says Autumn!


This was not my attention but do you ever get an outfit idea in your mind and you just have to go with it and put the clothing together and hope for the best? (I hope I'm not the only person who does the by the way) Well this is exactly what happened to me today and well, I think it was a good shout!


Leggings - Primark



I love love love this shirt and guess what, it's actually Tom's shirt all the way from America. If I could tell you the brand I would be I'm gonna be really honest.. i'm in bed typing away and have no energy to go into my walk in wardrobe to figure it out. But when I do (tomorrow) i'll enter the info here ->

And these are the additional items that top off the outfit...



Boots - Misguided
Watch - Marc Jacobs


Are you preparing for Autumn? And hands up who steals their fella's clothing?!



Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig