Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 17 November 2009

My favourite nail polish of all time!

Hi All!!

I am currently wearing my favourite nail polish which is Barry M 'Shocking Pink'! I adore this shade so much, I am constantly wearing it :o)

I am also wearing false nails which are the Kiss 100 short square.
I'm a big fan of these false nails as the help preserve the rich colour that the Barry M polish provides. And also helps with the growth of my own nails. If I wear these false nails on top for about two weeks, my own nails have grown a fair bit.


Anyone else a fan of these false nails?


Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have blog i'll follow you!
Share:

10 comments

Unknown said...

I love that colour, I get acrylics as my own nails chip so easily but if I could wear press on I definitely would xx

Rai said...

Love this shade!

Curious Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curious Sam said...

Oh blah I was reading this on my phone, you stated how long they last. lol Sorry girl!

Kimmy said...

very pretty nail polish shade, gotta love pink.

Sylvia said...

This color is amazing! Thanks for following! You are so hott!!! =)

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Sarah: Yeah it's so much better to wear polish on falsies :o)

@ Sammy: Have fun with them, they take a bit of getting used to at first, and their too big, just simply file them to size x

@ Ray: Yess pink all the way hehe!!

@ Sylvia: Aww thanks beaut!! Thanks for following too xx

Miss P said...

I looooove the bright pink color on your nails!! It looks great on your complexion!! Love your style and blog! Check out and follow me on my new blog at www.missp-princess-life.blogspot.com

lorien kate said...

Ive had acrylics before, was obsessed for like 2 years in high school!! but with the ones you use, how long do they stay on for?? are they like false lashes and you have to remove them at night?? or will they last a week, 2 or a month??? they look hot as though!!! x

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Miss P: Thank you for your comments and for following! :o)

@ Lorien: These ones can last between 1-2 weeks in my experience, depending on how well you apply them. So you dont need to take them off at night. But there are a 100 of them in the packaging (so they advertise lol) so one box full lasts me a while :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig