Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 28 November 2009

Aussie Hair Competition Reminder!!

Hi All!!!

Hope you are well!! Just a quick reminder that the competition deadline is Monday 30th November, if you need details on the competition just click here! I'm a bit worried as so far there have been no entries :s

I will be posting my own competition entry tomorrow for definate as I will be wearing my chosen outfit on a night out tonight! So watch out for that, I know I said I would post it earlier this week but I have been mega busy!

So please enter, and then I can choose my own winner and hopefully Aussie will choose me, and then we will both have prizes!!! *Fingers Crossed*

I look forward to seeing your entries ♥


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig