Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 9 December 2010

Spartoo Spotlight: Little Black Heels

Hi All!!

Many of you may still be on the prowl for the perfect party dresses for both Christmas & New Years Eve celebrations. And if you are still on the search for these then it's quite possible you may still be looking for the heels to match.

Looking through the Spartoo website I had this idea in mind and thought it best I show you some gorgeous little black heels... lets face it these heels can go with almost any outfit you may eventually choose.

My take on this style of black heel is that I like the idea of crisp, clean and classic styles. But far from boring, they must have that little bit of extra detailing which I am sure you all agree with.

Take a peek at these......



I must say I am a big fan of the Timeless Galileo heels, I can just see myself wearing them with so many different outfits!

I'm sure you will find something to suit your own style just click here and let me know if you do!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig