Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 30 December 2010

Spartoo Wishlist: Steve Madden Heels

Hi All!

The most recent item on my wishlist has got to be these stunning Steve Madden heels that has caught my eye on Spartoo. Take a peek at these...



A big price label goes with them but what else is there to be expected with these high end heels? They are described as 'minimalist yet very glamorous' by the team at Spartoo and I have to agree. Such simple shoes with an amazing platform, high heels and made from lush suede leather.

It's not very often that I state shoes can be a great investment to a wardrobe; usually I buy heels because i'm far too greedy. But I could definatley see these setting off many oufits on a night out or even just a visit to the cinema.. any excuse to wear them.

Another great find on Spartoo and anyone gets these heels will be a very lucky girl!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Unknown said...

my birthday's coming up soon so i was trying to find the perfect shoes to add to my myregistry.com wish list and i think you found them!!! LOVEE

Blogger Template Created by pipdig