Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 30 December 2010

Update: Just Dance 2

Hi All!!

Earlier this month you may remember I was given the opportunity to go to The Clothes Show & Dance Show Live in Birmingham; the tickets were provided by the team at Just Dance 2. I had a brilliant time and loved the dance area... although alot smaller then the clothes show I hope this section grows as the years pass by.

The kids at the dance show loved playing Just Dance 2 and I can see why, it's such a fun game and I know a fair few people who play it often.





I wanted to update you all on the great success that this new game has had since its release date.....

♥ Topped the Wii charts for a whopping 9 weeks in a row

♥ Won the BAFTA Kids vote for 'Best Video Game'


I wish the team great success in the future and thank them again for the tickets.

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig