Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Matching Shoes and Bags

Hi All!!

I wanted to show you a little peak at just some of my matching shoes and handbag collection. A random post but why not eh? I noticed this when I recently purchased a few items in the Summer sales last week. Before I show you my matches I recently bought a few items from River Island, New Look and Miss Selfridge over the past week so keep an eye out for new additions to my wardrobe in any outfit posts.

Some of these items are included in this post....




Heels: New Look
Bag: River Island


Heels: Love Label @Very.co.uk
Bag: Primark


Heels River Island
Bag: River Island


Heels: Dolcis
Bag: River Island




Just a few items I match together!!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig