Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 3 July 2011

The Rockettes at the Burlesque Showcase

Hi All!!

As mentioned in my previous post The Rockettes performed at a Burlesque Showcase Friday night alongside Burlesque dancers and musicians. Doing what we do best we performed a 30 minute set singing some of the best hits associated with this style such as 'Hey Big Spender' 'Lady Marmalade' 'Fever' and 'All that Jazz' to name a few.

I thought I would show you some photo's of our outfits......


Corset: corsetuk.com
Bustle skirt: buffies.com
Stockings: Ann Summers
Fascinator: Blue Banana
Heels: Timeless @ Spartoo.co.uk


Take a peek at how I did my make up/hair....

Smoky eyes and red lips
Back combed hair



The other Rockette's looked fab too, check out Heidi and Bryony.....




Some more photo's of the night......





Oh and this is the poster we were featured on...


I am currently awaiting some professional photos of the night from the photographer, if I geet them soon I will make sure to post them!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

Abi said...

You all look great, you hair and make up looks stunning - looking forward to the professional photos. xxx

http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig